Charlotte Area Market Stats – July 2020 | Apex Realty of the Carolinas
Real estate activity has officially rebounded in the Charlotte area for the month of July, with an increase in new listings, pending sales as well as closed sales. Housing demand remains strong and the market remains heavily in favor of the seller, as inventory levels in the Charlotte area are at a record low.
Here’s a snapshot of the Charlotte market real estate activity for July 2020 (compared to July 2019):
- New Listings were up 3.5 percent to 5,014.
- Pending Sales increased 20 percent to 4,951.
- Homes Sold increased 8.8 percent to 4,607.
- Inventory shrank 46.9 percent to 4,525.
- Prices continued to move higher as Median Sales Price was up 8.1 percent to $292,000.
- Months’ Supply of Homes for Sale was down 50 percent to 1.2., which continues to be the lowest level of inventory our market has seen.
Our agents at Apex Realty of the Carolinas are real estate experts in markets throughout North and South Carolina, representing home sellers and buyers across the region. Our firm continues to seek innovative ways to provide the best quality information and marketing online for home sellers and buyers.
Our market expertise, use of 360 cameras for state-of-the-art virtual home tours, drone technology for aerial and neighborhood views, e-signing, and video conferencing for seller and buyer consultations allows us to present our clients with the best, most convenient methods to close the deal.
If you have any questions regarding the overall Charlotte market or activity in your specific or desired neighborhood, please feel free to give us a call or send us a message. One of our agents will be glad to assist you!