Charlotte Area Market Stats – June 2020 | Apex Realty of the Carolinas
Real estate activity has continued to improve in the Charlotte for the month of June; however, buyers have been quicker to return to the housing market in force than sellers, who have been showing a bit more reluctance to list their homes. As a result, housing demand remains strong and the market remains heavily in favor of the seller, as inventory levels in the Charlotte area are at a record low.
Here’s a snapshot of the Charlotte market real estate activity for June 2020 (compared to June 2019):
- New Listings were down 8.7 percent to 4,562.
- Pending Sales increased 24.4 percent to 5,184.
- Homes Sold decreased 2 percent to 4,224.
- Inventory shrank 46.8 percent to 4,562.
- Prices moved higher as Median Sales Price was up 6.2 percent to $290,000.
- Months’ Supply of Homes for Sale was down 52 percent to 1.2., which is the lowest level of inventory our market has seen.
Apex Realty of the Carolinas continues to seek innovative ways to provide the best quality information and marketing online for home sellers and buyers. Our market expertise, use of 360 cameras for state-of-the-art virtual home tours, drone technology for aerial and neighborhood views, e-signing, and video conferencing for seller and buyer consultations allows us to present our clients with the best, most convenient methods to close the deal.
If you have any questions regarding the overall Charlotte market or activity in your specific or desired neighborhood, please feel free to give us a call or send us a message. One of our agents will be glad to assist you!